Got a pink tie? Well, we’ve already talked about the fact that real men wear pink.
If you missed that post, here’s what to wear with a pink shirt.
But what if you have a pink tie, and you’re not sure what to wear it with?
Here’s my advice…
Can guys wear pink? Things have changed. Pink is nothing more than color and a color does not define anyone’s masculinity or femininity. A man who wears pink is not just fashion forward it also shows that he comfortable in his own skin and can wear whatever he pleases. Men who wear pink show guts. There is nothing more attractive than a confident man. So yes, a man can definitely wear pink. Source
What To Wear A Pink Tie With
You can safely wear a pink tie with these:
- Business Dress Suit – Navy, Charcoal, Medium Gray, or Silver Gray (a blush pink tie would look best with the silver gray)
- Spring/Summer Classic Suit – Blue Seersucker or Gray Seersucker
- Navy Blazer – Charcoal, Medium Gray, or Silver Gray trouser
- Shirt – White, Medium Blue, Sky Blue
TIP: Just because you see other guys wearing black or gray shirts with pink ties doesn’t mean that it’s correct. Certainly black goes with just about everything — however, neither black nor gray do much for your complexion when worn that close to your face.
Other Ways To Wear Pink
Here are some other fun suggestions for adding pink to your wardrobe this spring and summer:
- Pink check or plaid shirt – wear it with a navy solid blazer and charcoal, medium gray or silver gray trouser
- Pink pocket square – wear it with a charcoal, medium gray or silver gray suit
- Pink bow tie – wear it with a seersucker suit
- Pink socks – wear it with your favorite chinos or jeans and classic buck suedes
- Pink boutonniere – wear it on your lapel at formal events like weddings, anniversaries, proms
More Ways To Wear Pink Ties
In addition to the tips I’ve included above, here are some other resources to help you decide what to wear with a pink tie:
- Tips For Matching A Pink Tie
- What The Color Of Your Tie Says About You
- 23 Ways To Wear A Pink Tie
- Pink Ties Are For Real Men
- Tie Colors For Business Purposes
I’ve been in the men’s clothing business since 1991. My specialty is custom-tailored suits and shirts, as well as men’s accessories.