With the fall season upon us bringing with it cooler days and colder nights, it’s time to consider some warmer casual wear.
There is no better jacket and fabric to accommodate you than corduroy.
Corduroy is a fabric that performs well. And with the corduroy jacket’s style, it feels approachable and comfortable — like an old friend.
The corduroy jacket is one of the main essentials for your fall casual wardrobe.
The L.L. Bean corduroy blazer is a classic men’s jacket that works well for fall casual wear.
When to wear a corduroy jacket:
- Friday at the office
- Casual dinner and movie
- Friday night happy hour at the pub
- Sunday brunch and afternoon drive in the country
How to wear a corduroy jacket:
- Trousers: denim, cotton chinos
- Shirts: oxford, flannel, denim
- Knits: vest, polo,crewneck, v-neck, turtleneck, cardigan
- Shoes: chelsea boot, chukka boot
I’ve been in the men’s clothing business since 1991. My specialty is custom-tailored suits and shirts, as well as men’s accessories.